Take a few moments to read the statements below. If you answer NO to more than five, consider choosing your own adventure with the support of ChoicefulChange Career Transition Services.
- I get up most mornings enthusiastic about my work.
- I enjoy my work environment (culture, people, physical space, etc.).
- My current professional role plays to my strengths.
- My work is in sync with my personal values.
- I am satisfied with my work/non-work balance.
- I am in a role that provides me with opportunities for advancement.
- I am developing new expertise and increasing my accomplishments on a regular basis.
Job Search Skills:
- I can articulate ten personal accomplishments relevant to a job I am seeking.
- My resume is current, and focused on specific accomplishments.
- I have a short “personal marketing statement” that I can comfortably deliver.
- I have prepared examples of power stories that highlight my strengths.
- I have anticipated and practiced tough interview questions out loud.
- I have effectively built a network and am using it to support my job search.
- I have a current portfolio that highlights my professional accomplishments.
- I can write concise and compelling cover letters for the jobs I want.
- I have a weekly job search strategy.